How to Host a Younique Virtual Party – Everything you need to know
Hey there, So lets get right to it! You are either new to Younique and want to know how to host your first online event or launch party, or you want to know how all this Younique selling from home stuff works 😉 EIther way, you’re in the right place.
I’m going to walk you through what you need to do in order to set up your first online virtual party. Now keep in mind, just like “home parties” sometimes these are a HIT & sometimes they are bleh so so …. but I’ll give you some tips on having as successful a party as you can k?
How to Host a Younique Virtual Party – Step by Step Guide
1. Set up a party in your Younique Website backoffice under the My Parties Tab & Click on the button that says “Click Here To Start Your Party” next you will check the box that say’s “I actually want to host this one myself”
2. Next you will give your party a name such as “Lori’s Younique Mascara Bash” or “Lori’s Younique Online Virtual Launch Party” or “Lori’s 3D Mascara Online Lash Bash” something along those lines 😉 Again you can call it whatever you want, so for instance if it’s Christmas Season or Valentine’s Day Time …. Get creative and try other names like “Lori’s Younique Online Christmas Extravaganza”
3. Next you will set the number of days for your party. You can choose 3 Days, 5 Days or 10 Days. I usually do 10 day parties as it gives my ladies longer to shop 😉 But lets say it’s like Memorial Day Weekend or 4th of July & you want to run just a quick 3 day weekend event … you may want to do a 3 day party with a giveaway or raffle of some sort to encourage buyers to buy soon!
4. Copy your party URL and paste it in either your Facebook Party Group or Facebook Party Event.
5. Fill in the description to your event and give clear instructions! For example for my launch party I posted this. “Welcome ladies! I’m SO excited about my new Younique business, and would love to share my excitement with you… and the goodies of course! Especially the amazing 3D Fiber Lash Mascara! Thank you so much for supporting me. 🙂 Lets have some FUN!!!
This is not your normal shopping experience! This is fun, fast and fabulous! It’s ALL done on Facebook! So come on! Let’s party in our PJ’s with Younique!
– The first 20 people to RSVP “going” or “maybe” will be entered to win a FREE Moodstruck Minerals Eye Pigment!! Your eyes will never look the same again!
– Grab a drink, put on your PJ’s and come back to this event page this Thursday, July 24th at 9:00 PM Mountain… we are going to show you how you can make your lashes look up to 300 times thicker, longer, and more voluminous! IT’S MAGIC!! Wahoo!!
– Younique products are naturally based, paraben free, free of harmful chemicals, cruelty free, many gluten free items, and hypoallergenic. You are what you wear! Quality is affordable with Younique!
– There’ll be a shopping incentive for us that night!!
Can’t attend? Comment below and we will send you the shopping link!
Can’t wait! Who will be “there”??? And remember you don’t have to “be” anywhere… just show up on this page while in the comfort of your own home! Woot! 🙂 RSVP right now at the top of the page! 🙂 ” This way your guests will know EXACTLY what to do & what to expect.
6. Invite Your Guests! Once you have your event picture time and date in place, then simply invite your friends!
How To Host A Younique Virtual Party Tips!
Ok tip time!
1. Remember to send a message to EACH lady you invite. I know this sounds tedious but believe me those that message each lady personally get a much better turn out at their party! Send something along the lines of this: ” Hey Jane … Just a reminder I’m having my amazing mascara party tonight at 9pm EST, here’s the link: (Your Facebook Event Link! not … I repeat not your Younique Website Link). We will also be announcing the RSVP winner, and you don’t want to miss it! see ya in there! Thanks for your support! “
2. Next you’ll want to schedule your event at least 7-10 days prior so that your guests have time to make arrangements to attend. And the days leading up to the even, you will post 1-2 times per day to start getting them excited about it.
3. What to post? Some before & after pictures…best selling products, anything exciting.
Also I pin this post to the top of my launch events:
” TIME TO SHOP!! Simply click the link below and you will be taken to my website where you can make your purchase! Thanks so much for supporting my new business!! Whoop!! Please keep in mind that YOU get FREE shipping with orders $100 or more!
**BONUS** If you place an order TONIGHT by 12:00 MIDNIGHT (Central time)… you’ll be entered to win a FREE Lucrative Lip Gloss!! If you place an order for $100 or more, you will get 2 entries in the drawing AND the free shipping! Can’t beat that deal!!
Now ladies, go get your Younique on!! Shop Here: (your younique party link goes here) “
4. When naming your event, try to stay away from the word “party” as some view it in a negative light … also stay away from the word “lashes” as it gives the impression that they are false or fake lashes. 😉
5. Be excited, have fun, answer any questions the guests may have … and make some sales!
Thanks for taking the time to read through my how to host a Younique Virtual Party!
Now Lets Go Partay!
Please feel free to comment or ask any questions or contact me 🙂